Check back for more information for the 2022 event August 5-7.
The Uptown Art Fair is an internationally renowned fair celebrating artists and providing them with an opportunity to showcase their work at the second most attended event in Minnesota. The Uptown Association has produced the Art Fair since 1973 and each year works to make it more exciting and unique.
Our wish is to partner with a select number of local non-profits and allow them to be featured during the Art Fair. Our goal is to create a unique and entertaining space in a dedicated tent that will feature each distinctively in an interactive format.
What we are offering:
- A dedicated Charitable Partner Tent for all selected non-profits which will include 2 – 6 foot table space and two chairs for each organization
- Your name on directional signage to the Charitable Partner tent
- Your name in the Official Event Program on a page dedicated to the Charitable Partnership(40,000 distribution)
- Your name, logo, and activity on the Art Fair website with a link
- Your organization supported through social media outreach and eblasts
And in return, we ask each non-profit organization provide:
- Provide a fun, unique, and interactive activity or demonstration which will attract visitors to your space
- Be a registered 501c(3)
- Pay $200 – to cover the cost of the equipment and space rental (to be paid when accepted)
- Staff to work the organization’s table (a minimum of 2 people) during the entire regular business hours of the Art Fair
- Distribute materials about your organization that may include information about donating to your organization
- Provide table coverings and other professional decorations for your space
Our goal is to bring increased awareness to local non-profits and we believe that the Uptown Art Fair is a wonderful venue to do just that.
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org