AUGUST 4-6, 2023 UPTOWN ART FAIR MARKETPLACE APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW!
MINNESOTA MADE MARKETPLACE
Showcasing a diverse range of locally made, grown, raised, sourced, and produced products. The vendor selection process takes into consideration many factors, including product quality, sourcing, presentation, and the right product mix to ensure a diverse and successful market.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR 2023
ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA – Acceptance to the Uptown Art Fair Marketplace includes but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Only prepackaged food items created by the vendor are allowed for sale. Sampling is permitted. No sale of individual drinks for immediate consumption by Marketplace vendors without pre-approval.
- Locally produced and locally sold products only.
- A short-term food permit is required by the City Of Minneapolis if you are sampling or dispensing food of any kind.
- Accepted vendors will receive a 10×10 space. Tent rentals available upon request.
- Must be present all 3 days of the Art Fair. Your booth must have representation during the hours of the art fair.
- Each vendor will be responsible for any fees associated with their permits and any sales taxes due.
- NO ELECTRICITY PROVIDED. IF THE GENERATOR WILL BE USED, IT MUST BE PRE-INSPECTED PRIOR TO THE EVENT. ALL GENERATORS NOT UP TO CODE FOR THE EVENT, WILL BE ASSESSED A FEE.
We do not accept the following items at our marketplace:
- Nationally distributed packaged foods/products
- Food/beverage/products items not grown and/or processed by the vendor
- Imported foods/products
August 4 – 6, 2023 – Uptown Art Fair hours of operation:
Friday: 1pm – 7 pm |Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm |Sunday: 10 am – 4 pm
Marketplace vendors must be present all days/operating times of the Art Fair.