Uptown Art Fair Marketplace
After cancellation in 2020, the award-winning 57th annual Uptown Art Fair is slated to return and invites you to apply to join us August 6 – 8, 2021 in the heart of Uptown Minneapolis, MN. The event footprint and social distancing safety regulations might change the footprint of the event for 2021, which will be determined to ensure safety of vendors and guests.
Marketplace Vendor Applications for the 2021 Uptown Art Fair will be accepted now through June 6th
We are interested in showcasing a diverse range of locally made, grown, raised, sourced, and produced products. The vendor selection process takes into consideration many factors, including product quality, sourcing, presentation, and the right product mix to ensure a diverse and successful market.
- Only prepackaged food items created by the vendor will be allowed for sale. Sampling is permitted.
- Locally produced and locally sold products only.
- A short-term food permit is required by the City Of Minneapolis if you are sampling or dispensing food of any kind.
- Accepted vendors will receive a 10×10 space. Tent rentals available upon request.
- Must be present all 3 days of Art Fair. Your booth must have representation during the hours of the art fair on Friday, August 6 from Noon to 8 pm; Saturday, August 7 from 10am-8pm; and Sunday, August 8 from 10am-5pm.
- Each vendor will be responsible for any fees associated with their permits and any sales taxes due.
- NO ELECTRICITY PROVIDED. IF GENERATOR WILL BE USED, IT MUST BE PRE-INSPECTED PRIOR TO EVENT. ALL GENERATORS NOT UP TO CODE FOR EVENT, WILL BE ASSESSED A FEE.
We will not accept the following items at our marketplace:
- Nationally distributed packaged foods/products
- Food/beverage/products items not grown and/or processed by the vendor
- Imported foods/products