Food Vendors & Trucks
AUGUST 5-7, 2022 UPTOWN ART FAIR APPLICATIONS WILL BE OPEN JANUARY 2022.
The Uptown Art Fair takes place in Uptown Minneapolis on the first weekend of August. The event footprint is located at the intersection of Lake and Hennepin, the center of a lively, upbeat business district and is the busiest intersection in the State of Minnesota. Our community event provides a free, urban experience for all visitors.
Acceptance to the Uptown Art Fair includes but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Proposed menu (quality, pricing, and uniqueness) including identification for foods offered which are GL, vegan or vegetarian
- Past Uptown Art Fair experience
- Other outdoor event experience
- Past environmental health experience
- Level of professionalism
- Agreement to conform to established fees
- FOOD TRUCK APPLICATION: A food truck is an all-inclusive motor vehicle that hosts a full-service restaurant kitchen. There’s no towing needed from another motorized vehicle and moving locations is quick and easy.
- FOOD BOOTH APPLICATION: Includes a food trailer or standing booth which is not mobile on its own and must be hitched to a separate truck or another vehicle powerful enough to tow it. A food trailer is bulkier than a food truck and not as easy to move around.
Questions: please contact Judy at email@example.com