APPLY NOW TO BE A FOOD VENDOR IN THE 2023 UPTOWN ART FAIR!
UPTOWN ART FAIR | AUGUST 4-6, 2023
The Uptown Art Fair takes place in Uptown Minneapolis on the first weekend of August. The event footprint is located at the intersection of Lake and Hennepin, the center of a lively, upbeat business district and one of the busiest intersections in the State of Minnesota. Our community event provides a free, urban experience for all visitors.
TO APPLY (before March 31):
- Fill out online application below
- Pay the $60 application fee
- Please email a photograph of your food vendor booth to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 UPTOWN ART FAIR IMPORTANT DATES
- March 31 – Applications closed
- April 7 – Invitation status e-mailed; contracts sent
- May 1 – Signed contracts and forms and deposit due
- June 12 – Final payments due
- August 3 – Mall booth spaces set up
- August 4 – Hennepin spaces set up
- August 4 – 6, 2023 Uptown Art Fair; Friday: 1 – 7 pm; Saturday; 10 am – 7 pm; Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm (Food vendors must be present all days/operating times of the Art Fair)
Acceptance to the Uptown Art Fair includes but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Proposed menu (quality, pricing, and uniqueness) including identification of foods offered which are GF, vegan or vegetarian
- Past Uptown Art Fair experience
- Other outdoor event experience
- Past environmental health experience
- Level of professionalism
- Agreement to conform to established fees
- FOOD TRUCK/TRAILER APPLICATION: a food truck is an all-inclusive motor vehicle that hosts a full-service restaurant kitchen. There’s no towing needed from another motorized vehicle and moving locations is quick and easy.
- FOOD TRAILER APPLICATION – A trailer that is not mobile on its own and must be hitched to a separate truck or another vehicle powerful enough to tow it. A food trailer is bulkier than a food truck and not as easy to move around.
- FOOD BOOTH APPLICATION: Includes tented and optional carts. See the application for cart description and qualification.
FEES (after May 1 acceptance):
Food Booths: Carts – Less than 100 sq ft, not tented $1100; 10 x 10 Tented Booth $2000; 10 x 20 Tented Booth $3000
Food Truck/Trailer: Under 20’ x 8’ $1800; Equal to or over 20’ x 8’ $2200
(Additional space required will be assessed)
Questions: please contact email@example.com
Please pay non-refundable application fee of $60: