Youth Art Fair
The 2020 Youth Art Fair has been cancelled – check back in 2021 for application information.
The Uptown Youth Art Fair gives young artists an opportunity to shine at the Uptown Art Fair. Bringing together more than 50 up-and-coming artists between the ages of 8 and 18, the Youth Art Fair showcases their talent while allowing them to display, discuss and sell their artwork while keeping all of the proceeds.
Works included everything from photography and painting to wood working and jewelry. This art fair component is an excellent opportunity for youth artists to showcase their work and experience an art fair alongside experience artists.
Youth Art Fair Rules:
- A non-refundable participation fee of $45 will be collected upon announcement of acceptance into the Youth Art Fair
- NO exceptions to the deadline will be made
- Artists must be within the ages of 8-18 years old
- A 6′ table and 2 chairs will be provided for you. Booth sharing is NOT allowed.
- All sales cash/credit will be the sole responsibility of artist
- All artwork displayed must be original and the artist must design and make all work. Kits are not permitted. Food sales are not allowed
- Parental supervision is required at all times for artists under the age of 13
- NO electricity included. Please do not bring materials that require electricity
All artists must tend to their booths and stay for the entire duration of the Uptown Youth Art Fair official hours. Representatives, including family members, may NOT attend in place of the artist.
Any questions, please contact Judy at: firstname.lastname@example.org