On Saturday, December 9th join us at Calhoun Square with over 30 youth artists selling their works; musical performers; valuable giveaways and sales throughout for all your holiday shopping needs; and visit with Santa!
NOW ACCEPTING HOLIDAY YOUTH ARTIST APPLICATIONS
Participating Artists Details & Regulations:
- A non-refundable participation fee of $12 must be received no later than Friday, November 24, 2017, along with a filled out online application.
- NO exceptions to the deadline will be made.
- Unfortunately we can only fit 30 artists, which means space is limited and placement is not guaranteed – we’ll accept artists based on the first 30 applications and payments received
- Check-in and setup starts at 10:00 am; please be setup prior to 11:45 am
- All artwork displayed must be original and the artist must design and make all work. Kits are not permitted.
- Parental supervision is required at all times for artists under the age of 13.
- NO electricity included. Please do not bring materials that require electricity.
- All artists must tend to their booths and stay for the entire duration of the Holiday Youth Art Fair official hours. Representatives, including family members, may NOT attend in place of the artist.
- You must supply your own table covering
- We will provide the following for each artist:
- We suggest you unload your items at the north loading dock at Calhoun Square – near the parking garage entrance.
- Tear-down will happen after 4:00pm.