Youth Art Fair
APPLY TO PARTICIPATE FOR THE 2018 HOLIDAY YOUTH ART FAIR!
NOVEMBER 17 | 10am – 3pm
- A non-refundable participation fee of $15 must be received no later than Monday, November 5, 2018, along with a filled out online application (Payment may be made by check or via Paypal below)
- NO exceptions to the deadline will be made
- Application deadline Monday, November 5
- Artists must be within the ages of 8-18 years old
- A 6′ table and 2 chairs will be provided for you
- All sales cash/credit will be the sole responsibility of artist
- All artwork displayed must be original and the artist must design and make all work. Kits are not permitted. Food sales are not allowed
- Parental supervision is required at all times for artists under the age of 13
- NO electricity included. Please do not bring materials that require electricity
- All artists must tend to their booths and stay for the entire duration of the Holiday Youth Art Fair official hours. Representatives, including family members, may NOT attend in place of the artist.
Your application is not complete without your $15 participation fee via Paypal below or by mailing a check to:
Holiday Uptown Art Fair
2815 Hennepin Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408
This event is taking place and partner with the Twin Cities Largest Coffee Expo – THE UPTOWN COFFEE FESTIVAL!
They are inviting all Youth Artists to submit their work to become the commemorative mug for the event.
- We welcome all styles of artwork from cartoon to watercolor to photography – as long as it translates well on a mug!
- More than one entry per artist is accepted.
- The design must be provided in a digital format. We prefer JPEG and TIFF 300 dpi or higher. We may ask for original art to be scanned or photographed in a higher resolution.
- The artist gives UA, Calhoun Square, and Uptown Coffee Festival the unlimited rights to reproduce and/or display the image on mugs, website and any other promotional materials. The image will become the property of Uptown Coffee Festival, and may edit the design as necessary.
- The artist will not receive cash payment for the work.
AUGUST 3 & 4, 2019
Celebrating its 15th year, the Uptown Youth Art Fair gives young artists an opportunity to shine at the Uptown Art Fair. Bringing together more than 80 up-and-coming artists between the ages of 8 and 18, the Youth Art Fair showcases their talent while allowing them to display, discuss and sell their artwork while keeping all of the proceeds.
Works included everything from photography and painting to wood working and jewelry. This art fair component is an excellent opportunity for youth artists to showcase their work and experience an art fair alongside experience artists.