UPTOWN ART FAIR | AUGUST 5-7, 2022
The Uptown Art Fair takes place in Uptown Minneapolis on the first weekend of August. The event footprint is located at the intersection of Lake and Hennepin, the center of a lively, upbeat business district and is the busiest intersection in the State of Minnesota. Over $1.7 million of art was sold in 2019 during the festival with some artists sharing that the Uptown Art Fair is the most successful show of the season, and in some cases, of their career.
ARTIST APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED – Check back in November
2022 UPTOWN ART FAIR IMPORTANT DATES
- March 27 (extended date) – Application deadline at midnight (CST); Invited artist applications due. APPLICATIONS IN PROGRESS, BUT NOT SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- March 31 – Jury completion – invitation status e-mailed with contracts
- May 15 – ACCEPT INVITATION: Booth Fee AND Contract due; ST-19 with Sales Tax ID number must accompany fee and contract. Booth assignments are determined on a first-come, first-served basis, based on when fees received.
- May 31 – Deadline for cancellation with FULL REFUND. Cancellation must be in writing, e-mails sufficient.
- June 15 – Exhibit space assigned. Deadline for cancellation with 50% REFUND
- July 1 – Deadline for cancellation with 25% REFUND. NOTE: Refunds will not be given after July 1. In the event of COVID-19 restrictions event cancellations would happen at this time, with full booth fee refunds.
- August 4 – Mall booth spaces set up
- August 5 – Hennepin Avenue booth spaces set up
- August 5 – 7, 2022 – Uptown Art Fair; Friday: Noon – 8 pm; Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm; Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm
ACCEPTED MEDIA CATEGORIES (PDF)