UPTOWN ART FAIR | AUGUST 4-6, 2023
The Uptown Art Fair takes place in Uptown Minneapolis on the first weekend of August. The event footprint is located at the intersection of Lake and Hennepin, the center of a lively, upbeat business district and is the busiest intersection in the State of Minnesota.
For more information and application:
APPLY HERE ON ZAPPLICATION
2023 UPTOWN ART FAIR IMPORTANT DATES
- March 15 – Application deadline at midnight (CST); Invited artist applications due. APPLICATIONS IN PROGRESS, BUT NOT SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- April 7 – Jury completion and invitation status e-mailed with contracts
- May 15 – ACCEPT INVITATION: Booth Fee AND Contract due; ST-19 with Sales Tax ID number must accompany fee and contract. Booth assignments are determined on a first-come, first-served basis, based on when fees received.
- May 31 – Deadline for cancellation with FULL REFUND. Cancellation must be in writing, e-mails sufficient.
- June 15 – Exhibit space assigned. Deadline for cancellation with 50% REFUND
- July 1 – Deadline for cancellation with 25% REFUND. NOTE: Refunds will not be given after July 1.
- August 3 – Mall booth spaces set up
- August 4 – Hennepin Avenue booth spaces set up
- August 4 – 6, 2023 – Uptown Art Fair; Friday: 1pm – 7 pm; Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm; Sunday: 10 am – 4 pm
ACCEPTED MEDIA CATEGORIES (PDF)
Application Fee: $50
Booth Fee: $575 (single booth); $1,150 (double booth)