CHARITABLE PARTNERS PROGRAM
The Uptown Art Fair is an internationally renowned fair celebrating artists and providing them with an opportunity to showcase their work at the second most attended event in Minnesota. The Uptown Association has produced the Art Fair since 1973 and each year works to make it more exciting and unique.
We continue to partner with a select number of local non-profits and allow them to be featured during the Art Fair. Our goal is to create a unique and entertaining space in a dedicated tent that will feature each distinctively in an interactive format.
What we are offering:
- A dedicated Charitable Partner Tent for all selected non-profits which will include an 8 foot table space and two chairs for each organization
- Your name on an 3×10 banner and multiple signage throughout the Art Fair
- Your name in the Official Event Program on a page dedicated to the Charitable Partnership(40,000 distribution)
- Your name and logo on the Art Fair website with a link
- Your organization supported through social media outreach and eblasts
In total, the package is a value worth over $1,200. And in return, we ask each non-profit organization provide:
- Provide a fun, unique, and interactive activity or demonstration which will attract visitors to your space
- Be a registered 501c(3)
- Pay $200 – to cover the cost of the equipment and space rental (to be paid when accepted)
- Staff to work the organization’s table (a minimum of 2 people) during the entire regular business hours of the Art Fair (August 3 – 5; Friday 12pm – 8pm; Saturday 10am – 8pm; Sunday 10am – 5pm)
- Distribute materials about your organization that may include information about donating to your organization, although this is not an opportunity to take donations onsite
Our goal is to bring increased awareness to local non-profits and we believe that the Uptown Art Fair is a wonderful venue to do just that. Look for 2018 applications soon!